Chicken Noodle Soup
Winter is well and truly here now, and what better way to welcome the cold weather then with some comforting chicken noodle soup. This recipe is ready in a flash and features Cherry Tree Kitchen’s chicken bone broth. Their broth is packed full of essential nutrients, and is sure to help fight away any winter flus!
What you’ll need:
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter
1 bok choy, chopped
½ small onion, diced
Salt and pepper
2 cloves garlic
8 cups Cherry Tree Kitchen chicken broth
1 chicken breast, diced
250g spaghetti, broken into pieces
How to make it:
1. Heat olive oil and butter in a large soup pot over medium heat.
2. Add the chopped bok choy, onion and any other vegetables you want to bulk up your soup, and saute for 10 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and saute for a further minute, before adding the chicken broth. Bring broth to a boil.
4. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add to the boiling chicken broth, along with the pasta.
5. Turn heat back to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked through.
6. Add more salt and pepper to taste, and serve!