Peanut Satay Chicken
If you are like be and are obsessed with all things satay, this easy chicken satay recipe is for you. Featuring our Byron Bay Smooth Peanut Butter, this satay is sure to impress!
6 tablespoons peanut butter
1 can of coconut milk
3 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon curry powder
4 tablespoons water
4 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
1. In a frying pan, cook chicken until almost completely cooked through.
2. Add the peanut butter, sugar, soy sauce, curry powder and water to the pan and stir, ensuring chicken is covered.
3. Once stirred through, add the coconut milk and mix to combine.
4. Gently simmer for 3-5 minutes or until thick to your liking.
5. Serve with your favourite rice and enjoy!