Green Summer Smoothie
Summer calls for beautiful greens & fresh smoothies! I've always thought making a smoothie out of green vegetables was a little bit odd. I’m an avid green juicer but these magical green smoothies are something I’ve only stumbled upon in the last year or so & I am absolutely in love!
This smoothie is based purely on water! Yet it’s still thick & full of flavour, thanks to the trusty & beloved mango & other fruits!
- 1/4 Red Papaya
- 2 Frozen Bananas (or fresh!)
- 1 Handful Blueberries
- 1 Medium Cos Lettuce (Any leafy greens!)
- 1 Small Mango or 5 Strawberries
- 2 Cups of Alkalised water
- 1 Teaspoon Black Minerals
- 1 Teaspoon Activated Charcoal
- Cut fruits into appropriate sizes for blending
- Cut lettuce into appropriate size for blending (i usually just roughly tear each leaf a bit smaller)
- Place fruit & vegetables in blender
- Add the alkalised water
- Finally, add 1 teaspoon of black minerals & 1 teaspoon of activated charcoal
- Blend & Enjoy!
Notes: Its always nice to sprinkle a little probiotic capsule into your smoothie. This boosts the goodness for your gut! The more leafy greens the better!